As is the tradition, when Kirk received his mission call in the mail, he waited until that evening when the whole family could gather to open it up. And as usual, it was so exciting. It made me, and probably every one there that had been on a mission, think back to when we received our calls. What good memories. Kirk, you'll always remember this day, especially since I captured and edited it into a nice little video just for you :) I'm so proud of you and your life.
"There's a call that comes to you and me - strong and clear to share His truth and light. It's our time to serve and bring new life to the waiting world in need"
4 comments:
I LOVE that song.
That was wonderful to be there and share the experience via video.
Kirk is such a great "kid". {I have to say kid, Kirk, cause you were the first baby I ever rocked to sleep!)
I'm glad I can hang with Kirk these few months before he leaves on an amazing adventure. Hey, I'll still be here when he gets back! Cool.
Rad!
I'm kind of a weeper.
By the way, I stole this video and it also lives in my blog.
Good Kirk, I was hoping you'd do that.
Post a Comment