Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Party


There was a halloween party/carnival/hayride/trunk or treat at the church on Friday night. We had a good time, especially on the hayride. Amzie enjoyed following her cousin Carly everywhere. She was Little Bo Peep. Evan was a monkey but I didn't get any pictures of him. J.Paul had him while I went everywhere with Amzie, but it's still lame that I didn't get any pictures of him. Some of the best costumes were a family dressed as legos, a family dressed as chickens, Napoleon and Deb, and a guy dressed as the wolf in granny's bed. Good thing Amzie was Little Red Riding Hood last year! Also, I should mention that my sister LeAndrea made this Bo Peep costume and it is so cute! The hat kind of hangs in Amzie's eyes so she had to walk around all night looking up so she could see. Someone mentioned thatshe was going to have a neckache from having to look up all night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which girl is Carly? That's Reed's daughter right? I need to visit the Garretts to get everyone straight.

Marlena said...

Sorry I tried to put a caption on the picture but it didn't work out. Both are Reed's girls, Jenna on the left and Carly on the right.