Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello Camry



This is our new car. Well, not exactly. This is like our new car. Ours is black. We love it. Especially J.Paul, as it has been quite nippy the past few days and the heater works great in this car. I think J.Paul feels like he's driving a luxury vehicle, compared to the Taurus. And if we ever needed to, we could fit both the kids' car seats in the back. Oh, yes, we like it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Camry! Our van is on the way out and we have been looking a bit today for a new one. What a sad situation...if I only had like a spare $30,000 I could have exactly what I want. I am so happy for you...you have reached the point in your life when you have 2 reliable cars. That is when you know you have made it. This is Jen.

Marlena said...

Made it? Let's not be too hasty. I'm really nervous about calling up Geico to add it on. Is it going to dramatically increase. I hope not. By the way, is the van you exactly want an Odyssey?

Anonymous said...

Either an Odyssey or the Sienna from Toyota. Decked out, of course. I may settle for a Town and Country though, have been looking at the smaller Mazda van, I just don't know. I have given up for the week. Would you recommend your van?

Marlena said...

We actually have the town and country. I love it. Since I can't have the Odyssey, to me it's the next best. It's very comfortable and I LOVE the stow'n'go. I definitely reccomend it.

Carolyn said...

Oh, what have we become????


...mothers