Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Keeps me moving

These are my running top five favorite songs. For running they rock. Try it and see.

5. Pain - Jimmy Eat World
4. Born for this - Paramore (or CrushCrushCrush or That's What You Get or Misery Business. Don't hesitate to do some fist-pumping. It raises the spirits.)
3. Move Along - All American Rejects
2. California Love - Tupac (insert shout out to Jenn here)
1. Gold Digger - Kanye West feat. Jaime Fox (clean version, of course!)

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great! I wouldn't have thought of a lot of these, so I'm going to have to get some downloading on! I really need to change my running tunage!

Anonymous said...

I love Gold Digger too!!! The first time I heard it I was very impressed...Brett wasn't. Do you run everyday? When? Not that I am going to stalk you (I live in NY), I was just wondering where you find the time to do it...especially when you are making Halloween costumes on the side. The kids look very cute in them by the way.
-Jen B.

lelu said...

Do you have any Pink on your playlist?

Anonymous said...

Pink sucks