

High: Waking up feeling good, ready to go
Low: Being stuck in traffic for more than an hour, thinking we wouldn't make the race
High: Feeling really good the first eight miles
Low: Feeling not so good the last five miles
High: I conquered the hills
Low : The hills also conquered me
High: The nice sunny day
Low: It was too hot
High: The beautiful scenery
Low: The port-a-potties
High: I finished
Low: I didn't finish as fast as I had hoped
High: Spending the weekend away with three awesome girls
Low: None.
6 comments:
OMG! You blog?
Mar! I think you were amazing! I can't believe you felt that great those first eight miles! Those were so hard!
youre my idol. Good job Mar
So fun (though Pam's sunburn looks painful).
Which race did y'all run?
We ran the Music City Marathon and half marathon in Nashville. And Pam would die if she knew I posted this...but the sunburn was the least of her worries, she also injured her knee. :(
You girls are awesome!! I wish i could do that!!
Post a Comment