Evan has a few words that he says - mama, daddy, da do (thank you), dee (cheese), cracker, doo (drink), bahboh (grandpa), bite, book, and a few others. For everything else he just points and says "uh!" Actually most of the time I can figure out what he wants, but when I can't, he thinks it helps to keep pointing, but add more uh's, "uh uh uh" with different inflections on each uh. So funny. Maybe I can hire these guys to interpret for me. I hear they're out of work.
2 comments:
I am glad Ari is not the only one who speaks this language. Thank you Evan. I was starting to think something was wrong with her because my other two kids spoke more quickly. The words she has down, however, I hear a thousand times a day....if I hear mama one more time....Jen
Just in the last couple of days I am hearing the "enjoyable" words no and mine way too often.
Post a Comment