Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cooper Young Festival





Today we went with Grandma and Grandpa to the Cooper Young festival. It is an arts and crafts festival in Midtown every year. This was my first time going. There was lots of really cool jewelry, and a bunch of other stuff. The weather was perfect. Amzie and Evan enjoyed themselves. Amzie wanted a "pink butterfly" on her face and enjoyed jumping in one of those giant blow up jumping things. We had a good time and also bought this pretty bowl.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

This was the perfect day to go. The weather was unbelievable! Amzie's face is so cute! Will she got to church like that in the morning? Heehee.

I like the bowl.

Kirk said...

Hey, I saw that bowl yesterday. And I'm glad ol' Amz got to hang out in "one of those giant blow up jumping things." Haha, that was like the most Marlena things I've ever heard in my life.

Marlena said...

Well, Kirk, what is the official name of "one of those giant blow up jumping things"?
Marlena

nickel... said...

Check you out Mar! You blog like you've been at this for years! :) How many cool things are there to do in TN? It seems like you are always up to something cool!

Amanda said...

Are you using the bowl to catch all your keys and things? We found one here at an estate sale that I thought you might like. It's green and not quite as cool as the one you found. Cool buterfly!!!

Marlena said...

yes, Amanda, that is the bowl we got for keys and stuff. we are loving it.